Tuesday, August 11, 2020

More Slimline Cards with Pop Up Dies From Karen Burniston And My Newest Video

I am loving the new iridescent colors of mirror card from Tonic Studios and how they shimmer like rainbows! I created the letters and streamers on the front of this card with 5 different colors. But as always when I make cards with Karen Burniston pop up dies, the real magic happens when the card is opened as I show in my newest video:
One of the new pop-up dies in the newest release is this Purse Pop-Up which easily creates this sweet little pop up purse. I created a side flap for a gift card or cash gift for the birthday girl. But this die can also be made into a suitcase or even a toolbox or medical bag so it is not just for birthday girls. 


I created the front of this slimline Christmas card with more of the Tonic Studios Iridescent Mirror Card. A magnet and cord holds the card closed, but when opened, look what pops up:

The pop up ornament was created with the new Bitty Ball Pop-Up Die from Karen Burniston. This Bitty Ball is a slightly smaller version of the hugely popular Surprise Ball Pop-Up and wait until you see all the animals that can be created with this die and Karen's Animal Add-On die sets (video with lots of super cute animals coming very shortly:) 

I shared this Halloween slimline card in the new video too with a simple card front. But of course you know what to expect when opened: 
More pop up surprises, this time created with Karen Burniston's new Flip Frame Pop-Up die set. I was inspired by a slimline double frame pop up card by Frances Byrne here. The witch's skirt die is from Cheery Lynn Designs, the "best witches" is a die from Tonic Studios and the rest are dies from Karen Burniston.

These pop up  cards are so much more fun when you see the pop up motion, so be sure to watch my newest video here for all the pop up fun. 

I am entering the first card in the Favorite Tools challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. My favorite tool is my Vagabond die cutting machine. 

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

So many cool cards! Take care and stay safe xxx