Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Easily Blended Stencil Cards With Pink & Main's Ergonomic Blending Brushes

                                                                   
I used two stencils to make this beautiful butterfly card as well as my new favorite Ergonomic Blending Brushes from Pink & Main for my newest video here. The butterfly shape stencil is from Visible Image and the floral stencil on the inside is from A Colorful Life Designs. The sentiment strip is from Simon Says Stamp. 
See how easy it was to create a sunset with the Pink & Main blending brush? I used 4 colors of distress ink on a square card front and then stenciled the gorgeous Butterfly Flight from A Colorful Life Designs. "Thinking of You" is a Picket Fence stamp. 


I started with a foiled card toner front from Unity and Therm O Web and then added several colors of distress ink through a Hero Arts stencil to make this card. I punched out a dragonfly and some flower centers from the foiled negative image of the same Flowers Devine Card Toner Sheet. 

I had so much fun creating all these cards and more that I share in the video with favorite stencils and Pink & Main's Ergonomic Blending Brushes. I have two now- one for dark colors and one for light. You can just get one and clean thoroughly in between changing colors of ink, but I have chosen to dedicate one to dark colors of ink like black and dark blue. I have now also ordered a couple of the new mini size for smaller spaces and applications.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.