Thursday, August 6, 2020

Three More Blended Ink Cards Made Easy with Pink & Main's Ergonomic Blending Brushes

                                                                   
I had so much fun blending inks and making cards with my new Pink & Main blending brushes that I made nine cards for my newest video! This card was created with a new stencil from Paper Roses. I started by blending peach and aqua inks through the gorgeous stencil. After cleaning the stencil, I added Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K and Therm O Web so this card really sparkles IRL. I double stenciled Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday die with aqua blue and black inks and raised it on a black shadow so it stands out from the sparkly stenciled background. 


I brushed on yellow and pink inks through a Gina Marie Designs stencil, then moved it over and created a shadow with black ink on this card. As seen on several of the cards I created for my newest video, I like to cut a sentiment shadow die out of the colorful stenciled background, raise it on fun foam, glue on the sentiment and put it back in for the eclipse look. "You da best" is a die from Simon Says Stamp. 

As you can see, you don't have to use stencils on gorgeous backgrounds created with Pink & Main's Ergonomic Blender Brushes. I simply added a Gina Marie Designs silhouette die and a sentiment die from Tonic Studios to create this lovely CAS card. 

I hope all the cards I created for my newest video inspire you to give these Ergonomic Blender Brushes a try! I think you will like them as much as I do!

I am entering the last card in the Favorite Tools challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and my favorite tool is my Vagabond 2 die cutting machine.