Monday, November 14, 2022

Crealies Blocks and Cubes for Babies and Celebrations With Video


Each month I have the honor of creating a video for my YouTube channel and for Crealies featuring Crealies unique dies and this month I got to play with the A Lot Of Cubes and Building Blocks die sets. I had so much fun I made many different cards with each die set and show them all in the new video here. Here are two cards I made with the Building Block die set:




The Alphies #4 letters fit perfectly on the steps of these building block cards and the sweet elephant and bear dies are perfect for baby and children's birthday cards. I also played with the A Lot of Cubes die set and in the new video show how to take it a step further by making this large Christmas table decoration:



Wow- right? But not hard to make as I show in the video with this unique die set. Typically the end smaller squares would have open tops like the rest, but I doubled up the die pieces to cover the square and the layered dies make decorating these so easy. 

I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these ideas and products from the new video a try!

No comments: