Monday, November 28, 2022

Last Minute Holiday Cards Quick and Beautiful!


Do you need some last minute Christmas cards you can make in a hurry and be proud to send out to family and friends? I made a dozen beautiful cards in just one afternoon with crafty favorites such as layered stencils, patterned mirror card. 3D embossing folders, and of course dies and I show all of them in my newest video here. 


These three cards were made in just minutes with patterned mirror card and Easy 3D Toppers I found at Paper Wishes. The layered Merry Christmas die is a favorite from Karen Burniston. Look what I added to the inside of the square card in just minutes with a new die from LeCrea Design:


In the new video I show how easy it is to make 4 colorful card fronts using Taylored Expressions Create In Quads Snowflake layering stencils and then how to quickly make them into 4 cards. Here are the first card I made: 



This card took just seconds to layer the snowflake stenciled card front on a teal layer and add a Easy 3D Gnome Topper from Hearty Crafts. On the inside I edited a Tonic Studios die to say: From Our Gnome to Yours.



I learned this easy fast fun fold from Frenchie here on her blog and cut one of the snowflake quads to layer in the front pieces to make this card. The sentiment inside is from Cutplorations and I added some more Gina Marie Designs gems to this card. I cut the last quad into a Christmas tag with a Crealies tag die that can be used as a card or on a present:


I have many more cards in the video that can be made in just minutes so be sure to watch the new video here. I will probably end up with more Christmas cards than I need, but that is OK because I will send them out to others who would love to receive some Christmas joy in the mail. We can find names and addresses on The Angel Card Project or on Because Kindness facebook groups. On both of these Faceook groups, names and requests for cards are posted all year round but especially during the holidays.

No comments: