Wednesday, November 2, 2022

More Beautiful Kirigami Cards From My Newest Video


In my newest video here, I show how to make a similar card with the lovely scenery paper from Reminisce and a new die set from Anna Griffin called Kirigami Cut Dies. It is hard to see the beauty as the cord is pulled in still pictures, so I made a mini video to show you:


Wow- right? The bird silhouette dies are from IO and I used three different word die sets to put the "wishing you peace" sentiment on the inside. Here are the fronts of two more cards I made with the kirigami die set:


Both are pretty with new papers from Tonic Studios, but look what happens when the cord on the circle one is pulled: 


LOL, right? It looks so elegant and serious, and then the cord is pulled and the recipient is going to laugh out loud at the sentiment stamp from Kindred Stamps. Here is the wedding card with the cord pulled:


The "love" on the inside was cut with a die from Quietfire Designs and "always" is from Tonic Studios.




The front of this card is pretty with its floral paper but it is a big WOW when the cord is pulled to reveal the delicate kirigami and flowers made with rub on transfers from 49 and Market.  The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson. As I explain in the video,  the dies all come with separate outer dies so the ovals, circles or squares can be cut out of the card front as I did here, or cut out with the outer die to form a separate piece as I did in the cards above. 

I hope you will watch the new video and find time to play and create. 

No comments: