Friday, November 18, 2022

My Newest Obsession - It's All Spellbinders Fault- OR Brilliant Enabling!


I was asked by Spellbinders if I wanted to design with a few dies from their new Sealed By Spellbinders release and of course I said yes! Just look at the gorgeous Sealed Twine, Gingko and Squiggles dies here (with a Spellbinders embossing folder background.) But then I checked out the wax seals and seal stamps and I just had to try them too! The beautiful butterfly wax seal stamp is one from Spellbinders new collection here. Here is another card with that same Spellbinders lovely butterfly wax stamp:




The front of the card is a foiled acetate from Paper Wishes and I added a string to the wax seal balloon with a die from Sizzix. I had so much fun designing with wax seals I created a bunch of cards and tags, and of course made a video which will be live on Monday here. (This link will work after Monday November 21 at 6:00 a.m. cst). 


But if you don't want to make wax seals now, Spellbinders has you covered with their Faux Wax die and  clear stamp set. Looks almost the same as the card above, right? Here is another card I made with the faux wax clear stamp set and dies:


The sentiment stamp and dies are also from Spellbinders and the background sunshine die is from Crealies. I also played with using rubber and clear stamps in the wax seal and they both worked, so those can be subbed if you don't have the actual wax stamps. Here is a card I made that way with more Spellbinders dies and a snowflake punch:


Be sure to stop back next week for the new video and many cards and tags for special occasions and holidays with wax seals.

No comments: