Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It's A Brew-tiful Day Coffee Card


I have been playing with a new die from Moonstone and Hunkydory called Interlace Snowflake and some gorgeous paper from Paper Wishes and decided to make a coffee card and join in with the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. There are tons of prizes to be won, so you should check it out before the end of this week. 

I have decided with different colors this Interlace Snowflake die does not have to be a Christmas or winter card, and I made this one with a two sided woodgrain paper I just received from Paper Wishes. The coffee cup is from Trinity Stamps and the perfect sentiment die is from Cutplorations. 

I am entering this card in the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. 

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Stunning look with snowflake.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Hetty said...

Great card. love the snowflake idea.