Wednesday, November 9, 2022

More Taylored Expressions Foil It Projects From My Newest Video


At Taylored Expressions there are many Foil It products to make adding the sparkle of foil to our cards and tags so easy to do as I show in my newest video here. I used the TE Gathered Greenery Foil It sheet to create these cards, and showed how to use a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheet to preserve all the sparkly Glittering Green Foil (from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web) to get the 2nd layer on this card. All three layers on this card were cut with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Mini Slim dies to add some additional interest to the card. Here is another card I created with the same Foil It sheet, a stencil from Gina K Designs and a sentiment strip:




My tags for the holidays are almost done thanks to these awesome products from Taylored Expressions and I hope you will watch the video to get some ideas for special tags and cards with the sparkle of foil. 

No comments: