Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Spellbinders Floral Reflections New Release Card


Recently I was contacted by Yana of Spellbinders and asked if I wanted to help with the new Floral Reflections release at Spellbinders and of course I said YES! I was sent several die sets and a pretty stamp set, and this is the card I designed with them:


I love the new shaped etched dies that are part of this Floral Reflections collection which was released today, and I cut three layers with it to start this card. I embossed the white layer with Spellbinders Geo Screen embossing folder. I then cut the Floral Reflections floral dies three times and paper pieced the yellow and orange flowers. The circle sentiment was stamped and cut with more stamps and dies from this awesome release. I know I will be using these dies and stamps again and again and hope you will check them out!

No comments: