Wednesday, November 16, 2022

More Crealies Blocks and Cubes For Babies and Holidays


Don't you just love it when you have an idea for a special project and it turns out just like you envision? A friend was looking for age blocks to mark the months in photos as her little girl grows, and I looked at the prices of the ones on line and said- I can make that! I looked at the creative dies at Crealies and decided to try both the A Lot of Cubes set and the Building Block Card Set and had great fun playing with them for my newest video here. The Alot of Cubes die set makes cubes in several sizes and I used the #5 Alphies and Numbers die sets from Crealies to add the words and numbers for all the choices needed to count the time in each picture. Here is another picture with more options:


I love the font of the #5 Alphies lower case alphabet die set that makes words look like they are written in cursive. The stitched hearts dies are also from Crealies. This is what the Crealies A Lot of Cubes die set makes traditionally very easily: 


In the video I show how to cut the three sizes of cubes shown here and this card folds flat to mail. I added a sweet baby elephant and more stitched hearts and words cut with Crealies dies. 

I also played with the Crealies Building Block die set and share several cards made with it in the new video. I doubled up the block fun in this card personalized for my daughter and grandson:


The vertical Texto Negativo dies work beautifully for the smaller spaces in this card and the Alphies #4 alphabet dies fit perfectly in the squares from the building block die set. I added stitched snowflakes on the steps without letters:


Of course all the dies you see here and in the new video are from CrealiesCrealies is a crafty company and website located in The Netherlands and I am proud to say I am now on their design team and will be creating cards and videos with their awesome dies and other products each month. In my experience, it is as easy to order from Crealies as any company in the USA. The shipping costs, taxes and time to ship are similar to many USA craft companies, and the cost of the dies are very reasonable compared to other brands. Crealies is looking to expand and hoping to have USA distributors soon, but in the meantime you can use the links highlighted and in the description box of the video to order directly from them now.

No comments: