Wednesday, November 23, 2022

More Wax Seal Cards and Tags For Special People


I decided not to put my wax seals on envelopes to mail as they would have to be hand cancelled at both post offices. I will give any envelopes with seals on personally, but I made a bunch of tags for Christmas with some holiday wax stamps as I show in the new video here. I also decided to make gift bags of tags and some loose wax seals with two sided sticky circles on the back so they can be used on any card or envelope:




The wax seals either on a tag or on the present make lovely decorations on Christmas presents. Here is another card I show in the video with wax seals for each season:



One more card from the video shows a wax seal made with gilding flakes and a debossed technique I featured a few weeks ago in this video. It shows my wish for all - Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment: