Wednesday, November 30, 2022

More Quick, Easy and Beautiful Holiday Cards From My Newest Video


These two cards were made in minutes with a Simon Says Stamp 3D embossing folder with matching snowflake die, Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simples card fronts and a pretty sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. I also used that embossing folder and die on these three cards:


The card fronts are all made with foiled patterned cardstock I found at Paper Wishes.  All the cards I show in my newest video were made in just one afternoon but I will be proud to mail them out to family and friends. My favorites of the cards I made were done with Taylored Expressions Create in Quads Snowflake stencil and here are those cards:




On all of these cards I simply layered the snowflake stenciled card front onto an A2 card and added a die cut sentiment and gems from Gina Marie Designs. In the new video I show how easy these layered stencils are to make 4 card fronts and then make 4 more easy but beautiful cards for my stash.

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Karen, you have inspired me with those Masterpieces cards. They are fantastic and I hope to CAS them and give you credit if I do. Each of these are beautiful. I'm off to watch your videos.