Friday, November 11, 2022

What Else Can We Do With Our Embossing Powder Stash??



I recently watched this Masterclass video by Marion Emberson where she taught a new (to me) technique with embossing powders on folded parchment paper. Marion used WOW embossing powders and I have a few which I used in the  as well as some favorites from Stampendous and Nuvo. All the cards I am sharing include these unique pieces of art created with embossing powders, parchment paper and a heat gun. On the cards below, I also show embossing powders melted on sticky two sided sheets for a bumpy textured look such as on the strips on this card and the next: 


The sentiment on this card is from Quietfire Design. Here are two more cards I created  with both of these techniques:



Marion's video (linked above) is a great one to watch to learn this technique. If you would like to learn how to do my technique with two sided sticky sheets and embossing powder, watch this video here. 

On the background of these cards are pinpoint patterns created with dies from Birch Press Designs and Poppystamps. I had great fun playing with this new technique and the technique I discovered, and hope you will give it a try.

No comments: