Friday, July 8, 2011

Crafter's Companion and Craft Your Passion Challenges


The challenge this week at Crafter's Companion is "One for the Boys" and at Craft Your Passion it is "Anything Goes". I saw these awesome digis on a card awhile back and had to go right to Cardmadfairy and buy them. Just perfect for teenage boys! I printed "Zak" on white speckled paper and paper pieced his clothes and guitar. I printed the "you rock" star on patterned green paper, cut it out and raised with mounting tape. The Core'dinations paper for the card itself was sanded on the edges for an distressed look.

This card is going in my box for Send a Smile 4 Kids to be delivered the end of the month and used to cheer a teenage boy in the hospital. But it was so perfect for my nephew who plays guitar, I just had to make one for him too.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: