Sunday, July 10, 2011

Penny's Paper Crafty and Designed 2 Delight Challenges

The challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty is Happy Birthday and at Designed 2 Delight it is "It's My Party". I created this gift card holder card last spring for my friend and I am sorry that I can't properly credit where I saw it originally. I used dp from CTMH and the stamp- which is sooo true is from Repeat Impressions. The HB punch is from Martha Stewart.

Edited to add: I found the tutorial! It is here: http://thecatspajamasrs.com/March2011.htm

This is a side view that shows how it is put together and how the gift card slides into a slit in the top. The card folds flat and fits into an A2 envelope.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card, a great idea.xxx

happyglitzygirl said...

I absolutely love this card Karen. Awesome. It has inspired me now to give it a go. Blessings Hilde