Monday, July 18, 2011

Critter Sketch "Happy Birthday for Me" Challenge

It's not my birthday but the challenge this week at Critter Sketch is to make and link a card that I would like to receive for my birthday. Our wonderful sponsor is Stamp and Create - please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other birthday cards by our design team.

I love butterflies and diecuts and pretty dp and making people smile- so I put this card together with me in mind:) The gorgus butterfly stamp and diecut are from Prickley Pear. I stamped it twice once on velum and once on orange cardstock and colored the velum one from the back with markers.  CAS (with a twist or something fun or different) is my style and I cut the dp in swirls and poked holes along the edge to make it fun.

I am entering this card in the "Wings and Things" challenge at Stampin for the Weekend.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

OHH, this is so stunning. I fell in love with this beautiful butterfly.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

uksharon said...

This is gorgeous - fab butterfly.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week.
Best wishes, Sharon