Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sneak Peaks at the Cards I am Teaching

This post is mostly for my stamping friends who are within driving distance of Wausau Wisconsin. This Saturday, July 9th is the Open House at our Wausau Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts Store. I will be demo-ing and visiting with stampers in the aisles of the newly remodeled store, right in the stamping and scrapbooking section from 1-3 p.m. But there are specials and prizes all day long.

I am posting a sneak peak at the cards I will be sharing in my Pop-Up Cards Class on Thursday, July 28th from 6-8 pm and also on Tuesday August 9th from 1-3 pm. You can see the actual cards anytime at Jo-Anns in the classroom at the back of the store.

The reason the Open House is so important is that you can save 50% off any of the classes THAT DAY ONLY! If you can't come in, call that day. The phone number is 715-355-1007. The normal price (set by corporate) is $30.00 so HALF PRICE is $15.00. There are three different instructors teaching stamping classes, so you can check out all the samples and sign up for any or all. There are many other classes being taught as well, such as sewing, knitting, quilting, jewelry etc.

I will also be teaching Scrapbooking Basics and Beyond (4 sessions starting in September) and Fall Cards with Punches and Diecuts in September and October and you can sign up for either of those in person or on the phone at the August Open House on August 13th at HALF PRICE that day only.





On Saturday I will be demo-ing how to make a fun circle frame like the one above using corner punches. I have other samples to share and if you sign up for my class on Saturday, you will be eligible to win my door prize valued at $25.00.

Hope to see you then. Feel free to email with any questions.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: