Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Repeat Impressions DCC Glitter Challenge


It's a new Designer's Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built and this time Joy is challenging us to use Glitter in our cards. I love this glitter technique I learned recently and have used it over and over- but it doesn't photograph any way near as sparkly as it is in real life. I colored the Woodland Friends scene with my copics then I applied a piece of two sided adhesive sheet over the whole piece, removed the other piece of sticker sheet and covered the whole piece with very fine glitter. The background is a Sizzix embossing folder. CAS but lovely I think.

OK get out that glitter and join us for another fun DCC challenge at Repeat Impressions. You can win some great rubber! And you know you love going to work or church with glitter all over your face and body:) Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other great glittery cards.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Bling it On.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, that is so pretty, Karen!! Great technique!

Laney said...

super card hun and cute too!!
Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
hugs
laney

Debs said...

a very pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x