Sunday, July 3, 2011

Truly Scrumptious and PPA #100 Challenges


Pals Paper Arts is 100! and their challenge this week is to use our favorite technique. The challenge at Truly Scrumptious is "Things with Wings." My favorite technique is dry embossing with folders and my favorite thing with wings is butterflies. So I combined the two in this CAS card using a brand new embossing folder from Craft Concepts (from Crop Stop.) I admit it- I am so addicted to embossing folders- I just can't resist when I see a new one I don't have and I love it, I just have to get it. Atleast they are not hugely expensive:) I also love punches - almost as much.. I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch three times on this card. And the sentiment is on a nesties die cut piece- ok I am addicted to diecut too... Not looking for a ten step program though- loving this craft and my addictions so far are managable:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pam~ said...

Great card and post ... made me smile! Love your card too ... sooo pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Stef H said...

oh i'll just bet you're a big fan of BUTTERFLIES????? this is beeeeee utiful!

hugs :)

Wendy said...

Love the embossed butterflies so cute thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious this week for our things with wings challenge

Wendy DT TS

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card with beautiful butterflies. Thanks for joining us at truly scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies

lisbeth said...

love your card, thanks for joining us at Truly S this week