Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions

Today is What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impression's blog, The House that Stamps Built, and we are challenging you to make a card using the fun sketch below. I used the Cheetah Extreme stamp as the focal point in my card and I just love that stamp! So perfect for guys cards! He was stamped in black on rust colored cardstock and cut out. The base of the card was made with Tim Holtz papers and I attached the black strips then embossed the whole card in one of Tim's embossing folders. Then I simply added the cheetah and pearls on black paper in the center.

This great sketch was the starting point of a card I am proud of. So check out the blog for more great samples of how to use the sketch and all the prize and contest details, then try one of your own.

I am entering this card in the challenge "Let's hear it for the boys" at A Gem of a Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

joy said...

love the African colors and how you have used this stamp!

Christine said...

Gorgeous colours great image fab card thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall

smiles Christine xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Karen! I love the African theme and details!