Monday, July 25, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions this week is this cute little girl "Headin' Home". Isn't she just so sweet? I just love her little buns:) This stamp is available at 50% off this week with a discount code found at Repeat Impression's blog, The House that Stamps Built.

I stamped her on white and did some coloring and paper piecing. I cut out along the shape of the stairs and then cut the layers to frame in the same shape. The embossing folder is from Sizzix and the edge punch is Martha Stewart. I put a piece of yellow cardstock in the inside to show off the stars on the edge.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Craft Us Crazy for Anything Goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! The star elements are very pretty! I love her swim suit!!