Friday, July 1, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown and Crafting for All Seasons Challenges


Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend! The challenges this week at Tuesday Throwdown and at Crafting for all Seasons are Red White and Blue and I just had to make a fun 4th of July card for my grandson Nate:) I used a new embossing folder from Craft Concepts (bought at Crop Stop and enabler alert: they have a huge sale going on there right now!)

I placed red and blue strips on a white piece of cardstock and ran the whole piece through in the hexagon embossing folder. I cut out a sparkly yellow star with my nesties and printed the circular Happy 4th of July greeting from The Cutting Cafe'. Be sure to check back tomorrow for way more Red White and Blue cards and more great ideas from The Cutting Cafe'!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: