Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 200 and Freshly Brewed Challenges

It is Mojo Monday's 200th sketch challenge and this is the great sketch they are featuring this week. At Freshly Brewed Challenges they want us to use an animal in our card. I chose this Zebra and Foal from Delicious Doodles- too cute. The sentiment is from TPC Studios and was cut out with a square nestie and then sponged while still in the die. I like to think a handmade card is like a hug you get through the mail.
The border punch is from Martha Stewart and I added a black checked ribbon to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I LIKE that: "A hug you get through the mail"! So true! We all put so much love into our creations and sometimes put them in piles in boxes and they deserve to be shared! I really love the black and white with the red... very striking card with a perfectly "wild" image!!
Thank you for sharing with us at the Fresh Brewed "Wild" challenge this week!!

Stacie
FBD DT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Beautiful card. I love the image. It literally melted my heart.

Thanks for getting wild with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

jimlynn said...

Wonderful image - and card! Love the red, black and white.
Lynn

VanessaB said...

that zebra image is beautiful! love what you did with it.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Karen, THank you for letting me know I had won the challenge!! Means alot to me to be picked instead of random picks.. LOL.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I just hadn't taken the time to check the blogs yet this weekend..

Love your cards!! Beautiful!!!
hugs, Janiel

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this card is stunning!!! I love those zebras. Beautiful in black, white and red. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Get Wild Challenge.

Linda