Friday, July 22, 2011

Hambo Hoedown and Clear it Out Tuesdays Challenges


The challenge this week at Hambo Hoedown is to create a monochromatic card with colors we don't normally use and to use their Mosquito digital stamp. And at Clear it Out Tuesdays it is Anything Goes (and use something you haven't used in awhile.) I won this fun Mosquito digital stamp from Hambo by participating in last week's challenge. If you have any Hambo stamps you can participate and then win the next week's stamp.

I used shades of grey for this card and that is not a color I ever reach for, so it definitely qualifies. And the dp the card is made with is very old and I found it while organizing and cleaning out some of my papers this week. The fun sentiments are from Repeat Impressions and Cornish Heritage. Another great boy's card for my Send a Smile 4 Kids box:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute!!! LOVE that DP you used on the wings too. Precious.
Lynn

Judy Rozema said...

Oh the wings are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

Marcie Sharp said...

Just adorable, and a colour I don't use very often as well! Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Hambo Hoedown!