Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Awesome Interactive Ninja Card for a Special Kid


I know kids love interactive cards and in my newest YouTube video I show how to make this ninja move back and forth on the channel. The video is part of a new Die Cut Crazy series and this week's is focusing on cards for kids. I used dies from Motion Crafts and  Karen Burniston as well as stamps from Altenew and Motion Crafts. 


The ninja moves back and forth on the channel and I show how easy that is to achieve in the video here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card for a child Karen. I have only once made a motion card like that, it was reasonably successful, but the recipient loved it regardless!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That special kid is going to love this card you made. It is a wonderful design.