Tuesday, February 12, 2019

If I Keep Posting Spring Cards, Will Spring Come Sooner?


While it has been too cold and snowy to leave the house here in Wisconsin, I have been keeping myself warm by designing fun pop up cards with the dies from Karen Burniston's newest release. I made the front of this card bright and springy with some of the new dies as well as a couple older release dies. But as usual with Karen's dies, the best part is when the recipient opens the card and this pops out:


I created this fun pop out with the new Oval Frames Pop Up set and I show how I made it in my newest video here. Here is another view of the inside to show how I personalized the card for my grandson using alphabet dies from Jade Blossom.


I am loving the new Party Border Blends die set and used it to decorate the sides of the inside of the card and also wove two together on the top of the card front.

To really see how fun this pop out is and how to put it together, click this link and watch the new video here.

I am entering this card in the interactive challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. (The inside oval frames pop out and down when the card is opened.)

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Pretty Spring card and I sure hope it brings that season a lot sooner.

ankitag612 said...

Goodness gracious wow! I love how you have a beautiful scene on the front and the inside there is a huge surprise! The bunny is so pretty and the colors you chose are beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita