Monday, February 25, 2019

Video - Die Cut Crazy Series - Feminine Cards With Dies


We all know females who love flowers and butterflies, sarcasm or wine, right? Or maybe all of the above. In my newest video, I am sharing three cards for special females with dies from many of my favorite companies. Each of them have a special fun fold or pop up feature as well.


This is the card I make in the video and the front features gorgeous wide washi tape from Altenew die cut with a lovely edger die from Creative Expressions called Hollyhock Edger. I sponged blue distress ink on a butterfly from BoBunny and added a gem. But the real fun happens when the card is opened:



I used the Squash Fold die from Crealies and more washi tape covered cardstock to create this fun pop up center. I added a "happy birthday to you"  and a crosshatch oval for the signature from Karen Burniston.

This card is so easy to make as I show in the video along with two other fun feminine cards made with dies. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the No Stamps challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty and well designed.

Tiphanie B. said...

beautiful card ! Thank you for sharing the three cards in your video, it's fun . Thank you for joining us at Scrapyland challenge

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! The washi tape looks so pretty with your choice of dies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni DT
scrapyland.