Monday, February 18, 2019

Video - Four Creative Expressions Cards with the Same Die


Dies and other cardmaking supplies can get expensive and most of us do not have unlimited budgets, so I have started a new YouTube series showing how to stretch your supplies by making four cards with the same die. Today's new video here features the Creative Expressions Snowdrop Edger die by Cathie Shuttleworth. I love the positives and negatives of this edger die and had fun designing 4 very different cards with this gorgeous die. 


This is the bridge card I show how to make in the video and I also share my template and measurements for making a larger bridge card. Here is another look from the side of this fun fold:


The "celebrate big" was cut with a die from Stamplorations and the "happy birthday" die is from Karen Burniston. The floral heavy weight cardstock is by Park Lane from Joann Fabrics. 

Thanks for your visit today. I will be posting the other three cards made with this same die this week on my blog, so be sure to stop back and check out the new video here. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous die and I loved seeing the various ways you used it.