Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Two More Creative Expressions Snowdrop Edger Cards

I am loving the positives and negatives of the Creative Expressions Snowdrop Edger die and had fun making four very different cards with it for my latest YouTube video here. For this one I simply cut the die out of white cardstock and attached it to a cardbase made with Park Lane marble green cardstock from Joann's Fabric. I added a strip of the pretty marbled cardstock and some pearls to complete the front of this card. I made this card a sympathy card with a layered die from Gina Marie Designs as shown here: 


I die cut the Snowdrop Edger die from the front and back of this card and added a sentiment from Karen Burniston on the front and inside as shown here:

I am hoping the 4 different cards made with the same die in my video here inspire you to try some different ways to use the dies you own.