Monday, February 4, 2019

Video - Die Cut Crazy Series - Cards for Kids with Dies



There is a new series and video on my YouTube channel today and in it I admit I am a die cut addict and am not looking for an intervention any time soon. The kids I know love interactive bright cards and I share the three in the picture above in the video. My favorite of the three is the Love Train card because the hearts dance and move when the tab is pulled!

I am a huge fan of Motion Crafts interactive stamps and dies and if you watch the video here, you see the hearts dance and how easy it is to make this card, and have an interactive moving section on your card. 

The first time I saw the new Love Train dies from Penny Black I ordered it immediately because my grandson just loves trains! 

Here he is driving a train in the Dells and he was shouting "All Aboard!" The alphabet set I used to say that is from Jade Blossom, and the stamp and grid are from Motion Crafts.

On the inside I said "love you" with dies from Impression Obsession and Honey Bee Stamps. To see how to make this card and more kids cards with my favorite dies, watch the new video here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - love the way you have the letters on the train carriages.
Blessings
Maxine

ednamburgess said...

Very cute. Would work for someone going on a train trip too. Great job. Edna

Verna Angerhofer said...

So adorable is that train die. I love how you used it on your motion card.