Saturday, February 9, 2019

Is It Spring Yet?

 

I am so ready for Spring! I am designing with spring colors and new spring dies and hoping for warmer days so I can send this "Happy Spring" card to someone! I just received the new Concord and 9th Faceted Turnabout Stencils and new dies from Karen Burniston and I played with them this week. The turnabout stencils are so easy to use. I sponged the first way with blue, then turned and did pink and purple inks. On the 4th turn, I applied Therm O Web Transfer Gel and after it dried, ran it through my Minc machine with Gina K/Therm O Web Glorious Green foil. Foil is so difficult to photogragh, but IRL it it sparkles with little stars. 


The layered "Happy Spring" on the front and this darling little chick are new Karen Burniston dies. I die cut the egg out of a stenciled and foiled scrap. The chick is from a Karen Burniston set called Spring Animals and Happy Spring is available here. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a fun card Karen! Love that turnabout stencil!