Thursday, February 21, 2019

Wedding Card with the Snowdrop Edger Die from Creative Expressions

I had so much fun designing with the beautiful Snowdrop Edger die from Creative Expressions that I made four very different cards with it for my newest video here. The video is part of my new series on YouTube showing how to stretch our cardmaking dollars by using our dies in four different ways. 

This wedding card was made by diecutting the Snowdrop Edger die out of the right side of a larger square cardbase made with blue marble cardstock from Park Lane at Joann's Fabric. The back of the cardstock is white, so I added a navy blue layer to the inside so the gorgeous diecut edge is highlighted. I added a punched heart and layered "Mr. and Mrs." from Honey Bee Stamps. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the No Stamps challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my goodness! You rocked it. Love It!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That certainly is a beautiful die and it works so well with your gorgeous card.

Jeanne H said...

Lovely card. Now I need that die! tee hee

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the die you used!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mary M said...

Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #108.