Tuesday, February 26, 2019

More Die Cut Crazy - Card In a Box For a Wine Loving Female Friend


I love cards in a box and especially the larger ones like I made here for my newest video in my Die Cut Crazy series - Feminine Cards with Dies. 


I created this card in a box using a die from Crealies. I know there are templates available to make larger cards in a box without a die, but I love how easy this die makes it and the rounded scalloped edges of each side. The "cheers", large wine glass and perfect stamped sentiments are from My Favorite Things. The martini and smaller wine glass dies are from My Creative Time. Celebrate and the champagne glasses are by Tonic Studios, and the purple and pink mirror cardstock is also from Tonic.


The Happy Birthday die is by Memory Box and the purple woodgrain cardstock is from Park Lane at Joann Fabrics.

To see more fun fold feminine  cards made with dies, watch my newest video here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and your friend will love it.

Mary M said...

WOW WOW and WOW. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #108.