Friday, February 15, 2019

Creative Expressions Edger Dies Cards


I recently purchased two of the Creative Expressions edger dies and am loving the positive and negative sides of these pretty dies. I used the Hollyhock Edger die on both the cards I am sharing today. The first one I made in black and white for a lovely easy thinking of you card. I simply die cut the edger die out of a piece of white cardstock and attached it to a black A2 cardbase. The sentiments on each of these cards are from Karen Burniston.

It is so easy to make a gorgeous card with these edger dies from Creative Expressions! I made this one with a deep red cardstock over a gold glitter paper. I added some gems from Gina Marie Designs and a sentiment from Karen Burniston. 

Be sure to check back Monday and next week when I share a new video and cards with another gorgeous Creative Expressions edger die.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards Karen! I especially love the black and white one...so elegant!