Thursday, February 28, 2019

Dear Winter - I'm Breaking Up With You!

 
I am sooo tired of this winter- it has been much worse than most in my entire life and I live in Wisconsin so should be used to bad winters! At least this funny Sarcasti-Chick and sentiment from Taylored Expressions makes me smile. "Dear Winter, I'm breaking up with you. Summer is much HOTTER than you!" I created this floating easel card and die cut snowflakes in the acetate using a Kat Scrappiness stitched snowflake background die. The beautiful layered Issa snowflakes on the front and inside are from Birch Press Designs. Here is a look at the card with the easel top down to mail:


Isn't that Sarcasti-Chick from Taylored Expressions cute all bundled up in her winter jacket and hat I paper pieced? I am packing now for a little vacation in a place where I should not need my winter jacket or mittens - can't wait!! 

This is the third card I shared in my newest Die Cut Crazy video which features cards for special females. I hope you will watch it here. Thanks for your visit here and for watching, subscribing, commenting and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

That Sarcasti-Chick is so cute. That face expression just cracks me up. Cute easel card.

Gwyneth said...

I love it - both character and sentiment are great.
GG

Verna Angerhofer said...

Haha! This made me chuckle.

Celeste Goff said...

This card cracks me up!