Monday, February 11, 2019

Video- Spring and Easter Pop Up Cards with New Karen Burniston Dies


I just received the new Spring release of dies from Karen Burniston and had so much fun designing pop up cards with them for my newest video here. 

I think my favorite of the new dies is the Woven Basket Box Card, and in the video I show how easy it is to make this cute Easter basket that folds flat to mail. I filled my Easter basket with jelly beans, Easter eggs, chocolate Easter bunnies and the Happy Easter sentiment all from the new Easter Charms die set. Here is another view and you can see someone took a bite out of that chocolate Easter bunny in the front.

Too cute! And so easy to make with this new die set from Karen Burniston! Be sure to check back here and watch the video here for more cute and easy pop up cards anyone would love to receive!

(Edited to add: if you watched the video before 8:30 p.m. Monday the 11th, I apologize for the upside down portion. It has been corrected and the new links in this blog post will take you to the upside right version. Blame it on too much snow here making me all mixed up.)

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful Easter basket Karen - love it
Blessings
Maxine