Saturday, February 23, 2019

More Amazing Cards with Concord & 9th Turnabout Stencils


I had so much fun playing with the turnabout stencils from Concord & 9th, I made two more cards with the floral stencil. It is soooo easy to create lovely colorful images with these stencils! I chose spring colors again for this flower and punched a butterfly out of the stenciled paper too. 

I am a huge fan of foiling so on my last card I applied Therm O Web's Transfer gel on the last floral stencil layer as well as on the words which are part of this stencil from Concord & 9th. After it was dry, I laid some sparkly gold foil from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web on it and ran it through my Minc for the amazing shine you see. As I almost always do, I didn't waste any of the glorious color and sparkle, and punched a butterfly to add to the card. 

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Karen! Love the colors!