Friday, May 25, 2018

Follow Your Dreams Layered Butterfly Card



Can I say I love everything about this card? Especially the layered butterfly cut with a gorgeous set of dies from Birch Press Designs. I am enamored with the many layered sets of dies from Birch Press Designs but can not afford many of them. This set is called Layered Sparkler Butterflies and is a set of 4 dies. I found some gorgeous paper at Michaels with shades of teal and gold and blue and used that for the top of the butterfly as well as the card front. I attached the butterfly layers together  and added it along with a pretty sentiment die from Frantic Stamper to the front of my card. I finished the card with some pretty blue gems. 

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful layered butterfly and gorgeous paper. Have a wonderful weekend.

Myrna said...

Oh so beautiful.
Butterflies are my favorite thing as well as the color blue.
Hugs,
Myrna

Celeste Goff said...

Love that gorgeous marbled background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is really gorgeous with all the fab colors and that layered butterfly.