Monday, May 21, 2018

Video - Interactive and Not At All Impossible Cards to Make

If you follow me, you know I absolutely love interactive and fun fold cards, so in this week's YouTube video, I share some of my favorite cards I have made recently. When I saw the Technique Tuesday valance die set with an interactive window valance that can be pulled up and down, I just had to have it. I also love to use humor in my cards, and so also had to purchase the Sammy the Squirrel stamp set with the many funny sentiments such as I used in this humorous get well card. I show in the video how easy it is to make this valance that can be pulled up and down. Here are a couple more pictures of this card:


I especially loved the sentiment in the inside of the card from the Technique Tuesday set because I do say that- a saying from my youth. 


The second card I make in the video is a version of the very popular Impossible Card fun fold sized to fit in an A2 envelope. The card stands up and looks complicated to make, but is in fact very simple to make. I made mine with some darling stamps and dies from Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson with a fortune cookie that has a pull out fortune. For more information on how to make both of these cards, please visit and watch here

Thanks for watching, subscribing, sharing and helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

Deonna B said...

Great Cards Karen! I love the blind. lol!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fantastic card design with that cool design.

Celeste Goff said...

This is just too cute and clever Karen!