Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Two More Impossible Fun Fold Cards From My Latest Video



I recently played with a new fun fold called the "impossible card" because it is named after a magic trick that looks complicated but is very easy to do with a simple fold. I learned how to do the fold and how to make many sizes of the card here on this blog post. I show today's cards in a video I posted this week here. This birthday version features funny Technique Tuesday sentiment, a cupcake die from Karen Burniston, "enjoy" by IO and the fun "happy birthday" die from Penny Black. Here is another look at this card and a Christmas version I made to teach to my class: 


I teach Christmas cards all year so we all have a stash when December comes. I made this one 5 1/2 square so it will fit in a 6 inch square envelope and added some cute dies from Penny Black, Sue Wilson and My Creative Time. This fold is so easy to do, and will pop up to display in the recipient's home. To learn how to make this card and the others I shared yesterday, come watch my newest YouTube video here.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful and fabulous fold cards.

Celeste Goff said...

Two fabulous cards Karen! I love the cool, funky folds on them both!