Tuesday, May 15, 2018

More School Color Grad Cards from My Latest Video

I love to personalize graduation cards using the graduate's school colors and in this case, her name as well. I share a look at this card and the card below in my newest YouTube video here.  Gold and maroon are the school colors at the school my niece Iris will graduate from, and I used Concord & 9th's alphabet stamp sets to write her name. This card is an interactive peek-a-boo card that features Motion Crafts Peek-A-Boo dies and Springy stamp set. I thought the little bunny with the glasses would look so cute as a graduate, so I stamped and cut out the grad hat from Tim Holtz's Crazy Things (accessories for his Crazy Birds). The congrats die is from Tonic Studios. Look at what happens when the tab is pulled:


The animated bunny hops up and down in excitement that he finally graduated:) I show this motion in the new video here and am showing step by step how to make peek-a-boo cards with Motions Crafts stamps and dies in an upcoming video as well.


My last school color graduation card is a bridge card that folds flat to mail in an A2 envelope. The measurements for the base are 4 1/4" x 8" and it is scored at 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" and then flipped so the other side is also scored at those measurements. The bridge size is optional although it is always (for this size) 5 1/2 inches wide. I made mine 3 inches tall and die cut Taylored Expressions celebrating graduates out of the top and glued on Tonic Studio's Congratulations on the bottom. The Class of 2018 was die cut with a die from Impression Obsession and the Hats Off To You is a stamp from Crackerbox Palace. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two wonderful graduation card designs. I think I am finally done making them for this year. I will have to post my last one I did soon too. But they are no way as fantastic as these. Awesome work.