Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sparkle Blends Sequins - The Perfect Finishing Touch

In most of my guest dt blogposts for Doodles Paper Playground, I have been showing how to use their awesome Sparkle Blend sequin mixes in shaker cards. For today's cards, I am showing how the shaped sequins from Doodles Paper Playground (sold exclusively at White Rose Crafts here) can be the perfect finishing touch on any card. Both of my cards today are feminine birthday cards with rosettes created with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Rosette set of dies. I decorated the rosettes and card with floral sequins from the Flower Powers Sparkle Blend and added some Nuvo Sugared Almond Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers. The Happy Birthday die on the card above is from Memory Box.

My second card features some gorgeous papers from the Recollections brand at Michaels and another Tim Holtz Sizzix rosette. The Happy Birthday sentiment die is from Simon Says Stamp and the perfect finishing touches are the Fairy Dust sequins from Doodles Paper Playground. 

Here are a couple more views of these cards showing the dimension of the sequins and dies:

Thanks for visiting and helping me #share the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Pretty rosettes and super cool use of your sequins!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both your cards are so pretty!