Monday, May 14, 2018

Video: Personalized School Color Graduation Money Gift Cards


Do you have a graduation to go to this year or next? I have designed some school color graduation cards and show how to make the two cards in this blogpost in my newest YouTube video here. The card above is easy to make and looks like a graduation cap. Then it opens to reveal a clever way to give cash to the graduate - using My Favorite Things Lip Balm Die and Pouches. I also used a sentiment die from Tonic Studios.

I found the tassles at Hobby Lobby, but a search on Pinterest or YouTube will probably show you how to make them yourself (I did some a few years ago, but it was so much easier to use the inexpensive ones found at HL.)

I also show how to make this school color graduation card featuring Tim Holtz's Crazy Bird stamps. This fun fold has an unique way to give the graduate cash too:

The sentiment on the inside is from Crackerbox Palace. I also used Gina Marie Designs Dies for both ovals. In the video, I share all the measurements and how to make these two fun personalized graduation cards. Thanks for watching, sharing, subscribing and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great cards Karen - I have seen the construction of the second card some time ago, but it's always good to be reminded of them!
Blessings
Maxine

Dana M said...

Great cards and such fun and clever ways to include a gift of money.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two fun and fantastic graduation cards. Great job on both of them.