Monday, May 28, 2018

Video - Easy Tag Gift Box Purrrfect for Teachers or Pet Lovers



Sometimes we need a small gift box for a special teacher or friend, and in my newest YouTube video here, I show how easy it is to make these cute tag boxes. I have put a gift card and some goodies in my "just purrrrfect" kitty tag box. All the dies and stamps shown are from Tonic Studios. Here are a couple more pictures of this "totally pawsome" set of gift boxes:



I mostly make cards, but once in awhile it is fun to make a cute box to present a gift in. For all the information on how to make these easy tag boxes, watch the video here. Thanks for watching, sharing, subscribing and commenting. And thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous wee boxes Karen - I will pop over and look at the video shortly
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your boxes are wonderful. So cute with the pets.

Celeste Goff said...

Karen, these are just so very cool!