Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy 5th Birthday to Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog!


Today I am so happy to be a guest design team member at my friend Hilde's challenge blog, Crafting With Dragonflies as they celebrate their 5th birthday! There will be fun and prizes so be sure to click the link and go check it out! 

I was given some gorgeous digital papers from We Are 3 and lovely digital stamps from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and I created two birthday cards for this celebration. My first card above features a beautiful floral digital stamp from Digis Stamps 4 Joy that I paper pieced with Distressed Floral digital paper from We Are 3. I also punched a butterfly and die cut Birthday out of the paper. The sentiment die is from Memory Box and the stitched oval die is from Gina Marie Designs.



My second birthday wishes card features another digital stamp from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and more digital paper from We Are 3. I also used the same oval die from Gina Marie Designs and another sentiment die from Memory Box.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the May Link Party at CropStop. 

Wishing Crafting with Dragonflies a wonderful birthday celebration and many more celebrations to come!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the beautiful purple card you linked up to the Cropstop blog! Such a great idea to paper piece your digital stamp! (I'll have to remember that!) Thanks for joining the party - do come back again soon!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Karen - I really like the floral one - that is so delicate
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful coloring on both of them.

Celeste Goff said...

Two beautiful birthday cards Karen! Love the floral one especially!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love your cards! Thanks for playing along with the design with the design team .

Ina G said...

The digi paper on the floral spray is gorgeous Karen. So soft and feminine. Love the oval die.
Love that pre coloured girl with all those butterflies. Another great background. Super die cut sentiment blending in with the butterflies.