Friday, May 18, 2018

Stampendous Sentiment Stamps as the Focus of My Cards Part Two


As I shared on Wednesday in this blog post, I love love love great sentiment stamp sets that combine different fonts and sizes for creative ways to express ourselves on our handmade cards. I just received the clear stamp set called Big Word Thanks from Stampendous and used it on both the cards I am sharing today. I also used Nuvo's Aqua Flows and Shimmer Powders to create the colorful backgrounds on both cards. On the card above, I liberally colored a piece of watercolor paper with various blue Nuvo Aqua Flow colors and then sprinkled on several colors of Nuvo Shimmer Powders and spritzed with water. When it was dry, I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to stamp the Stampendous Cling Tree Circle and sentiments from the Big Word Thanks set from Stampendous. 


My second card features the mixed fonts and sizes of the Big Word Thanks set again and also some cute stamps from the Laurel Birch Floral Greetings Set also from Stampendous. I created the background with Nuvo's Aqua Flows and Shimmer Powders and cut it out with a die from Gina Marie Designs. I stamped using my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamp Platform because it allows me to stamp several times for a perfect image. I stamped and cut out a couple dragonflies and flowers from a scrap of the shimmer paper created with the Nuvo products and added some white Nuvo Crystal Drops to complete the card. I want to thank Stampendous for the wonderful stamps I have used in this series and suggest you check out their great stamps and other products at their website or at Scrapbook.com. 

No comments: