Friday, May 17, 2019

Another Way to Create a Card with Floral Edges

In a post earlier this week, I shared a gate fold card with the Sizzix Floral Edges and today I am showing a different way to use this type of die. I diecut the curved floral edges out of silver textured cardstock (from Tonic Studios) and attached them to a navy blue card back. The center piece pulls out like this:

The top of this top folding navy blue card is another floral edge which is part of the same set. The ribbon is new from Gina K. Designs and Therm O Web. This piece opens with a wonderful wish:
The sentiment die is from Die'Sire and I used a Gina Marie Designs wonky rectangle for the signature piece. 

**Don't forget- You have until May 21, 2019 to enter to win one of two great prizes in The Hedgehog Hollow Video Hop!  Check it out here.**

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. It reminds me of a lacy shawl wrapped around a woman's shoulders.