Wednesday, May 8, 2019

We Can Do This Seahorse Encouragement Card

I had fun making this encouragement card and started by stamping the school of fish with a stamp by Designs by Ryn on a square blue background, then applied Nuvo Boatyard Blue Expanding Mousse through a Prima stencil. I heated the Expanding Mousse with a heat gun which makes it raised and bubbly for great texture. I stamped a few extra fish, cut them out and attached them with pop dots so they were raised above the rest. "We can do this" is a stamp from Gina K. Designs and was layered on a blue rectangle before attaching. 

The seahorse is a Sizzix Tim Holtz die cut out of chipboard and covered with Seth Apter Deep Sea Embossing Powder and some Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing powder which I melted with a heat gun. While it was still molten, I stamped with a Rubber Stamper Geometric Swirl Stamp for awesome texture and added a pearl for his eye. The completed card front was attached to a square dark blue card base.

I am entering this card in the May Take It Make It Challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design.