Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Brutus Monroe Fantastic Foiled Cards With New Designer Toner Sheets


In addition to the three fantastic Sketch colors of Deco Foil that Brutus Monroe and Therm O Web just released (and featured in my blogpost yesterday here), they have also introduced many new Designer Toner Sheets with funky patterns like the Crosshatch Designer Toner Sheets as I share in my newest video here. I show step by step how to create this card with triangle dies from Reverse Confetti and a layered sentiment die from Creative Expressions. Here is the same Crosshatch Designer Toner Sheet in the clear version with Purple Sketch Deco Foil:

I love how different colors of the Sketch Foil and versions of the Designer Toner Sheets create a totally different and unique card! I used a Penny Black Bashful Daisy die and a sentiment die from Impression Obsession on this card. 

I needed a masculine teen card to congratulate my grandson for achieving his black belt recently and used all three colors of the new Brutus Monroe Sketch Foils and the new Paint Brushed Designer Toner Sheet to make this card. I applied black Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gel through a Dina Wakley wave stencil to create the "black belt" and the "congrats" was made with a die from Karen Burniston. Here is the inside of this special card for my grandson:

Needless to say I am very proud of my grandson and he loved his personalized card from Grandma. 
 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful foiled designs.